Thursday, October 18, 2007

Why doesn’t it come out?

Why doesn’t it come out?
Life is as what you make and I agree with that totally, but no one asks why does that ‘why’ happens?
Is it your attitude towards life or something else. By saying this I am not undermining the fact that life is not good or everyone is living a miserable one. It is for the fact that you come across more number of people whom you ask and most of the time the answer is –ve and none more than yours.
If it involves you that why is it that’s bothering you then I guess you might already know the answer as it is your own creation in your own way.
I for one is like a fork who has three never meeting ends and the day I become a spoon where every thing is converging I can have my soup, till then I just have to be content with life slipping like noodles from it.
But again we come to the same point, why is my life not better, why am I not feeling good.
You have your personal life, you have your social life and then you have your professional life.
Is there a problem in any of them? Or is there more to it?
Well if there is one thing then you can try to resolve it or think over it! But if it’s a cause of more than 1 or 2 or all then you’ll end up becoming a fork. Useful yet unuseful.

3 comments:

~anu~ said...

awesome man! I loved the fork converging into spoon part.. well written. for understanding rest of the post, i will knock your door soon :)

Anonymous said...

The fork and the spoon have so much to tell about our lives....

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work.