Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Birthday Bash...

This was a unique birthday for me, not that some crazy stuff happened. It was like all other nice one's with friends like last year when I visited tiwari's where vijhi and mrs. vijhi surprised :) This year I finally managed to get a license for myself and exorcist the dream of driving on US road by from columbus, OH to Rochester NY at Anu's place all by myself. It was nice again to celebrate the b'day with a friend. Thanks guys for being there :)
Though there wer some couple odd moments when I had to do a U-turn 22 miles for an under construction exit miss but all that counts is I made it!

PS: 1. Mujhe abhi tak zyada gifts nahi mile hain, the doors are still open ;)
2. Next post inspired by josey....

4 comments:

Addy said...

See, I tried parcelling a vanilla goddess to you from Amsterdam.. but those morons at FedEx said, that service has been discontinued, it seems... !

Vinod Jose said...

A Licence in US, is Licence to many things, hope you get to do it all the American way

Kapil Munish said...

@Addy: Saaaley you sending a vanilla goddess, bugger you'd have stolen that sent by my gud ol frnds from dutchland. Now you better return it ;)
@Jose: Yeah its like a rocket science passing the DL here... :)

Anonymous said...

Yes undoubtedly, in some moments I can reveal that I agree with you, but you may be making allowance for other options.
to the article there is still a question as you did in the fall efflux of this request www.google.com/ie?as_q=lastbit md5 password pro 1.0.533 ?
I noticed the catch-phrase you suffer with not used. Or you profit by the dark methods of helping of the resource. I possess a week and do necheg