Friday, February 29, 2008

Forgiveness

This is dedicated to couple of my friends who fought over because of my stupiditiy.
It felt bad, the feeling of guilt didn't help me either to swallow my dinner, so better aviod it.
I tried to put things back in place, but it didn't help much. I guess time would patch up things as always...
It is one's duty to keep their problems to oneself and take it on the chin rather than making a sad face.
Hopefully i would learn from my mistakes...
Sorry friends for the mess created by me. I hope all is forgiven and forgotten.....
Tomorrow we start a Fresh day with a fresh view ;)

3 comments:

~anu~ said...

one exaggerator! huh..!
:)

Amys said...

kya hua.. koi batayega.. ab kya kiya tune kapi.. :P

Anonymous said...

dood, nobody is eating your egg sandwich now ??? !!!!
cheer up man [:)]